Tuition and Fees
- Registration is $50 per student.
- Tuition is a flat fee of $150 per calendar month per student for the study of one instrument, either violin or piano.
- The monthly $150 tuition payment enables the student to attend one assigned class per week, each of which is roughly one hour in duration.
- Students who qualify, may take instruction for a second instrument at an additional tuition cost of $125 per month.
- Adults or children who are members of the household of student enrolled at the Academy may qualify to enroll for instruction at the discounted rate $125 per month for each instrument studied..
Visits to the Academy are by appointment only. To make an appointment to visit to the Academy, complete and submit an Online Preregistration Form . We will contact you after receiving your application to set an appointment for your class visit.